Dorico 3 specialist
EN) This course is for producers, musicians conductions who wants to become a specialist of the new version of notation software “Dorico 3
The course: On line / 25 sessions - 45 min each one.
Certification: at the end of the course you will receive the official Steinberg certificate.
You'll fix your session with the other student and the teacher
The course is on-line 1 students 1 teacher - AM-Lab: study where and when the you want
(IT) Questo corso è rivolto a produttori, arrangiatori e musicisti chhe vogliono diventare degli Specialist del nuovo software di notazione "Dorico 3".
Durata: On line / 20 sessioni da 45 min.
Orari concordati con l'altro studente e il docente
Il corso è on-line 1 studenti 1 insegnante - AM-Lab: studia dove e quando vuoi
First Steps: getting around, sterting a new project, writing music
- Dorico Concepts: design philosophy, key musical concepts
- User interface: hub, windows, setting up your workspace
- Setup mode: project window in setup mode, players, ensembles, instruments, groups, flows,payouts
- Write mode: project window in write mode, note input
- Engrave mode: project window in Engrave mode, master pages, frames, properties in engrave mode
- Print mode: project window in print mode, printing your layouts, exporting yout layouts as graphic files, printing/exporting multiple payouts, payout page arrangements for Printing/exporting, handling page sizes and paper sizes, annotations
- Play video in sync with your project, add markers, and manipulate tempo to compose to picture
- Edit tempo and MIDI controllers in Play mode with familiar graphical automation control
- Add ossias, handle complex divisi writing for string sections, and change the number of staves used by an instrument with smart new staff management tools
- Quickly write rhythmic slashes and bar repeats for rhythm section parts
- Hollywood-style large time signatures draw attention to meter changes in action-packed film score cues
- Quickly select, insert, and delete material with the new System Track· Powerful new tools for arrangers, including multi-paste, explode, reduce, and tools to scale existing notes into tuplets of any ratio
- Playback of repeat structures, including repeat barlines and repeat endings
- ALL NEW FEAUTURES OF DORICO 3:
Guitar bends and pre-bends
Guitar chord diagrams
Guitar string indicators
Independent voice playback
Velocity and pitch bend editing
Soundiron Olympus Choir
Grouped playing techniques